Takeya #BetterBecause Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASES, SWEEPSTAKES POSTS, OR PAYMENTS OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. ONLY ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD. To enter using the Alternative Method of Entry, click here. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
DETAILS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND RESTRICTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION APPLY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENTRANTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. BY SUBMITTING A SWEEPSTAKES POST YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU OWN AND HAVE PERMISSION TO USE ALL RIGHTS TO IT (AND WILL INDEMNIFY SPONSOR FOR ITS USE). ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES FULL AND SATISFACTORY CONSIDERATION W/O ANY FURTHER COMPENSATION. NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. NO SUBSTITUTION WILL BE GENERALLY ALLOWED. PRIZES MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER CONSIDERATION. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES.
The Takeya Together: #BetterBecause Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) Consists of 3 Monthly Drawings. The First Monthly Drawing Begins on 7/19/19 At 12:00:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) And Ends 7/31/19 at 11:59:59 P.M. PDT. The Second Monthly Drawing Begins on 8/01/19 At 12:00:01 A.M. PDT And Ends 8/31/19 at 11:59:59 P.M. PDT. The Third Monthly Drawing Begins on 9/01/19 At 12:00:01 A.M. PDT And Ends 10/6/19 At 11:59:59 P.M. PDT. For each Monthly Drawing, winners will be chosen at random from among eligible entries received by 11:59:59 P.M. PDT on the last day of the particular Monthly Drawing. The Monthly Drawings will take place on the following dates, respectively: 08/01/19; 09/01/19; and 10/06/19. The First Monthly Drawing will have 13 winners. The Second Monthly Drawings will have 31 winners. The Third Monthly Drawing will have 36 winners. For each Monthly Drawing, odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements of the Official Rules. Individuals affiliated with Sponsor are ineligible to enter and win any prizes. All Entries must be complete to be eligible. This Sweepstakes may only be entered into in or from the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding its territories and possessions). Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. Official winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and receipt. Taxes, where applicable, are the sole responsibility of winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will void an entry. See Official Rules for complete details and restrictions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please read these rules (“Official Rules”) carefully before entering the Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements and other conditions below.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION. Takeya specializes in insulated hydration solutions for people on the go. Whatever you do to keep active and strong, Takeya is there to keep you refreshed and hydrated along the way. This Sweepstakes is an opportunity to support the Takeya community and share what makes Takeya better than the rest. You may enter by visiting takeyausa.com/TakeyaTogether (the “Sweepstakes Website”) and submitting a qualifying content submission, either as an upload or as a URL to an Instagram or Facebook post (“Sweepstakes Post”). Entry into this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest, or sweepstakes.
2. SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Takeya USA Corporation and governed by these Official Rules. Takeya USA Corporation is hereinafter called “Sponsor”.
3. ADMINISTRATOR AND PROMOTION ENTITIES. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is The Buddy Group, Inc. (the “Administrator”). Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to herein as “Promotion Entities”.
4. START/END TIMES. The Takeya Together: #BetterBecause Contest Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) consists of three Monthly Drawings. The First Monthly Drawing begins on 7/19/19 at 12:00:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) and ends 7/31/19 at 11:59:59 P.M. PDT. The Second Monthly Drawing begins on 8/01/19 at 12:00:01 A.M. PDT and ends 8/31/19 at 11:59:59 P.M. PDT. The Third Monthly Drawing begins on 9/01/19 at 12:00:01 A.M. PDT and ends 10/6/19 at 11:59:59 P.M. PDT.
Administrator’s clock is the official time keeping device of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of this Sweepstakes without prior notification to the greatest extent allowed by applicable law.
5. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is made available to Entrants, defined below, residing in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding its territories and possessions), where not prohibited by law (the “Eligibility Area”). The Sweepstakes is open only to eligible legal residents of the Eligibility Area who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes may only be entered from and in eligible jurisdictions. The Sweepstakes is not open to: (a) directors, officers, employees, agents and independent contractors of Sponsor, or of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, professional advisors, consultants, or advertising or promotional agencies; (b) directors, officers, employees, and agents and independent contractors of any business entity retained by Sponsor for the administration of or otherwise associated with the Sweepstakes; (c) immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) of (a), (b), or the both of them. Each Entrant may enter only as an individual on behalf of one’s self. Each Entrant must agree to these Official Rules made available via hyperlinks on the Sweepstakes webpage or online entry form. An Entrant who becomes a winner is not eligible to win other Sweepstakes monthly drawings to occur later in time. Only one (1) winner per household. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. ANY ENTRANT THAT DOES NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS OR ANY OTHER CONDITIONS IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANY PRIZE AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD ANY PRIZE TO SUCH ENTRANT. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant whose eligibility is in question. “Entrant” or “you” means an eligible entrant under these Official Rules.
6. AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Each Entrant who enters the Sweepstakes fully agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes.
7. VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY. A potential winner is not a recipient of any prize until such person has been verified by Sponsor to be eligible, in compliance with these Official Rules and as the winner (“Verification”). Once a potential winner has been verified by Verification and found to be in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner becomes an official winner. Prizes will be distributed after Verification is complete.
8. HOW TO ENTER. During each time period for the three (3) Monthly Drawings, Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes’ Monthly Drawings by visiting the Sweepstakes Website and completing the Sweepstakes entry form. You may submit a Sweepstakes Post for entry at your discretion. To submit a Sweepstakes Post, please upload a photo of you and your coach or workout partner and add your comment with the hashtag #BetterBecause to share your story. Alternatively, you may enter using the Alternative Method of Entry form by clicking here. No entries will be accepted except by the means outlined in these Official Rules. Entrants may opt to copy and paste a link to an Instagram or Facebook post with their Sweepstakes Post photo and comment. Each of these Entrants must be the registered user of their own account that contains their own Sweepstakes Post. Before submitting a link, Entrant’s account must be valid and on the “public” setting. Please note that registration for and use of Instagram or Facebook is subject to their respective terms and conditions. Promotion Entities have no responsibility with respect to such registration or use. Entrants who choose this form of entry must comply with all terms and conditions of the Instagram or Facebook site they use.
9. FOR ALL ENTRIES. Your Sweepstakes Post submission must be an original creation owned solely by you. By submitting a Sweepstakes Post, you represent that you have permission to use all rights to it (and will indemnify Sponsor for such use). Entries must be submitted in English. Your Sweepstakes Post entry must not have been submitted to any other promotion. Submissions must not misappropriate, infringe upon, or violate the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity and must not defame any person or entity, or violate any laws or regulations within the Eligibility Area. Submissions must not contain profanity; sexual content; content promoting alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, weapons, hateful content of any kind (including racism, sexism, etc.); content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature; or any other offensive, obscene, disparaging, or inappropriate content. Any entry submission that relates to or contains references to any third-party businesses or organizations may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize their Sweepstakes Post from any source. All Sweepstakes Posts may be initially screened by Sponsor to ensure compliance with the requirements. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry it deems offensive, defamatory, harmful, deceptive, inaccurate, inappropriate, not consistent with Sponsor’s image or reputation, or not in compliance with these Official Rules.
For each Monthly Drawing, each Entrant is eligible to submit one (1) entries during the Monthly Drawing time period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry or number of entries submitted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or other relevant account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated technology or system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Promotion Entities, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s Instagram or Facebook webpages or other websites, or who otherwise violates these Official Rules. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
Failure to submit all required information in the manner and format required in these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All entries must be complete in order to be eligible. Entrants and entries are subject to Verification by Sponsor. Proof of receipt of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry.
RIGHTS GRANTED TO SPONSOR: You retain your rights to your Sweepstakes Posts. Nonetheless, by submitting a Sweepstakes Post you grant Sponsor (and those authorized by Sponsor) a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works, and otherwise exploit the Sweepstakes Post, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, including, but not limited to, advertising, marketing, and promotion purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, including re-posting for Sponsor’s website and social media pages. Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses. Sponsor is not obligated to use any Entrant’s Sweepstakes Post apart from this Sweepstakes as governed by these Official Rules. If necessary, you agree to sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Sweepstakes Post.
Sponsor does not necessarily endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any entry content or communication posted nor does Sponsor endorse any opinions expressed in any entry. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned, except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a third-party claim alleging infringement or violation of rights by an Entrant’s Sweepstakes Post, Promotion Entities may, at their sole discretion, disqualify the Entrant from the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Entities, Instagram, Facebook, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, distributors, manufacturers, vendors, promotion agencies, professional advisors, consultants and these companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, agencies, agents, employees, representatives, and independent contractors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against ANY AND ALL third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from ANY AND ALL damages, losses, injuries, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any breach or alleged breach by the Entrant of any of the warranties, representations, agreements, requirements, or terms of these Official Rules.
10. PRIZES. As set forth below, Sponsor will award thirteen (13) prize packs (each, a “Prize”) on or around August 1, 2019 (the date of the First Monthly Drawing), thirty-one (31) on or around September 1, 2019 (the date of the Second Monthly Drawing), and thirty-six (36) on or around October 7, 2019 (the date of the Third Monthly Drawing) based on the random drawing held for each Monthly Drawing respectively, with winners selected from all eligible entries received in time for the particular Monthly Drawing. Subject to Verification, each official winner will receive a Prize composed of: two (2) Takeya Insulated Water Bottles of Sponsor’s exclusive choice, selected from Sponsor’s Actives and/or Originals collections, 18-ounce-sized or larger.
Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) for a Prize is based the Sponsor’s suggested retail price in the Eligibility Area at the start of the Sweepstakes. Actual values may vary. All prices are denominated in U.S. Dollars. The ARV of each Prize is $49.98 USD up to $109.98 USD. The approximate total retail value of the First Monthly Drawing therefore is $649.74 USD up to $1429.74, and the Second Monthly Drawing is $1549.38 USD up to $3409.38 USD. The approximate total retail value of the Third Monthly Drawing is $1799.28 USD up to $3959.28 USD.
CONDITIONS ON PRIZES: Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions of prizes by winners are allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal value at its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize of equal value if the selected Prize is unavailable. Prizes do not include federal, state, and local taxes and surcharges that may be applicable, which are the sole responsibility of each winner. Prizes must be accepted as awarded “AS IS”. Any and all warranties of a Prize shall be subject to Sponsor’s warranty terms for Prize items at the time of the monthly drawing for such Prize. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only and shall not be relied upon. Each particular Prize will be delivered to the official winner’s valid U.S. address for that Prize. Please note that shipping and delivery may be done within the time frame of a month, but it is possible for delivery to be delayed. All Prizes will be awarded. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. Promotion Entities are not responsible for replacing any Prize if lost, stolen, mutilated or is otherwise rendered unusable due to any act or omission of prize winner or other third party.
11. ODDS OF WINNING. For each Monthly Drawing, the odds of winning a Prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received for the particular Monthly Drawing. The First Monthly Drawing will have thirteen (13) winners. The Second Monthly Drawing will have thirty-one (31) winners. The Third Monthly Drawing will have thirty-six (36) winners.
12. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Each Monthly Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, and all decisions are final and binding. Entrants need not be present to win. The potential winners will be contacted by email. The potential winner should follow the instructions completely and fully comply with the conditions contained in his or her winner notification. If any potential winner cannot be reached within forty-eight (48) hours of first notification attempt, if any Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects their Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Upon forfeiture of any prize, no compensation will be given. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for failure to contact potential winners who provide incomplete or incorrect contact information.
Identifying Potential Winners: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential winner, Sponsor will make the determination as to individual associated with the entry. A potential winner may be requested to provide Promotion Entities with proof that the potential winner is the individual associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s sole satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible and the potential winner will be disqualified. Potential winners may be required to provide a driver’s license and/or other evidence of identity in connection with claiming a Prize. Potential winners may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Compliance with Rules, and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release in the form provided by Sponsor, to claim a Prize.
13. DISPUTES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Each Entrant agrees that:
(1) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion or these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceedings shall take place exclusively in a federal or state courts within the State of California and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of California including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws, as well as all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes; and Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses relating to jurisdiction or venue in such courts;
(2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES;
(3) AND, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT. YOU FURTHER AGREE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE DAMAGE OR HARM, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU WILL NOT ENTITLE YOU TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF, AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENJOIN THE USE, EXPLOITATION, DISTRIBUTION, EXHIBITING, PUBLICIZING, ADVERTISING, AND PROMOTION OF ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY CONTENT.
14. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY OF SPONSOR; DISCLAIMER. By participating in any way in this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties from ANY AND ALL liability of any injuries, losses, damages, claims, or actions of any kind caused by or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, this Sweepstakes or the creation of Sweepstakes Posts; or the delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of, misuse of, or inability to use any prize; or your transmission of any message, content, information, or other materials; and to release, indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from ANY AND ALL liability of any injuries, losses, damages, claims, or actions of any kind, directly or indirectly, for your violation or alleged violation of the law or of these Official Rules (and, as to any and all of the above: including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, infringement of intellectual property rights, whether intentional or unintentional, whether under a theory of contract, tort [including negligence], warranty, or other theory). Sponsor reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Sponsor’s defense of such claim. IF ENTRANT IS A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO FORGE PRIZE CLAIM MATERIALS OR DEFRAUD SPONSOR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for (a) technical, computer, hardware or software errors, interruptions, malfunctions or failures, (b) telephone failures of any kind, (c) lost or unavailable or congested Internet or network connections, (d) any errors or failures of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, or electronic in nature, (e) failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, lost, misrouted, stolen, delayed, late, garbled, distorted or damaged online submission or entry forms (all of which will be deemed void) and communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error or intervention which may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible and not liable for any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate, or suspend the online submission and entry process in its own discretion should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, Force Majeure, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes. Inclusion in the Sweepstakes shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. You further agree that you will not instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim or lawsuit against the Released Parties or any other person or entity, on the grounds that any use of the entry or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights, including, without limitation, any claim to copyright. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning, any and all costs of Verification and redemption or travel to claim a prize and any liability and publicity that may arise from claiming or seeking to claim a prize.
15. NO INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK ENDORSEMENT. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Any information you provide in connection with the Sweepstakes is to Promotion Entities and not to Instagram or Facebook. You understand that by using and interacting with the Instagram and Facebook sites, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of those sites. You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies for Instagram and Facebook, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with these sites.
17. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, Sweepstakes entry constitutes full irrevocable permission of Sponsor and its assigns, designees, and licensees to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, and publish each Entrant’s name, username, hometown, likeness, and/or prize information, in whole or in part, without limitation, without further permission, approval, or compensation. The foregoing includes, without limitation, promotional or publicity purposes in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised. Sponsor reserves the right to announce official winners via press release, social media post, at an event, or any combination of them, so long as winner announcements comes after Verification and winner notification as described by these Official Rules.
19. WINNER LIST. To obtain a list of winners of the Sweepstakes’ Monthly Drawings, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Winner’s List, Takeya Together Sweepstakes.”
20. SPONSOR NOTICE. Takeya USA Corporation, 214 5th Street, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. Takeya® is a registered trademark of Takeya USA Corporation, all rights reserved.